Forward Line Free Download
About This Game
Forward Line is a turn based, medium weight, abstract strategy board game with a World War II theme. The object is to capture the cities of the world with your military units. The game is over when one player has more than twice as many cities than his opponent. Each city can create one unit per game turn, so the more cities you conquer the more units you can muster and the greater your chances of victory.
In some ways the game is like chess, in that it is a game of positioning and maneuver; there is no random chance involved in determining whether a unit defeats an enemy unit. However, you must also use the terrain to gain advantage, and must sometimes contend with imperfect knowledge, such as managing the danger of deadly, invisible submarines. There are 10 types of military unit that have unique roles that must be combined to deceive, outrun, outwit and overwhelm your opponent.
- Multiplayer mode over LAN, Wi-Fi or internet.
- Single player mode against the AI.
- In game tutorial for learning the rules.
- View the online manual for details on the gameplay mechanics (link on right)—>
Title: Forward Line
Release Date: 9 Jul, 2018
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 50 MB available space
Free Download Forward Line Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]